- This event has passed.
Free Directory Booklet Distribution in Berlin
22 Mai, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date: on-going and for DINAMIX still to decide (after COVID-19 Crisis)
Time: depending on each location (institutions / museums/ restaurants)
Place: Berlin and Brandenburg
Name of event: Directory Dissemination Campaign
Addressed to: Migrants & refugees living in Berlin and Brandenburg and possible future stakeholders
Directory of multilingual medical practices in Berlin
Description: Overcome language barriers! Foreign language skills in Berlin‘s medical practices.
You can look up information in this booklet according to medical speciality represented by pictograms or according to the district in Berlin. The colour-coding indicates which languages are spoken in the different medical practices.
112 pages | approx. 1400 medical practices | 48 languages | 12 Berlin districts
A free download if offered in the MyHealth website:
Author (year of edition): 2020 Psychiatric University Clinic of the Charité at St Hedwig Hospital (PUK Charité in SHK). Prof. Dr. Meryam Schouler-Ocak and Migrantas e.V. Concept and design: Migrantas e. V. Berlin 2020
Languages: Web addresses of institutions for migrants and refugees in English and German
- 3900 copies of the directory “Overcome language barriers! Foreign language skills in Berlin´s medical practices” have been printed for dissemination. In February and March
- 1400 will be distributed by DINAMIX in order to reach other target groups as potential multipliers of the project. The DINAMIX campaign will take place as soon as locations reopen after temporary closures due to COVID-19.
Print edition available at:
- Haus der Jugend Anne Frank, Mecklenburgische Str. 15, 10713 Berlin
- Unternehmerinnen-Centrum West (UCW), FOYER, Sigmaringer Straße 1, D-10713 Berlin
- Dinamix distribution
Printed edition will be sent per post to stakeholders and migrant organizations that ask for them during the month of April.
Directory booklets in the UCW premises
DINAMIX flyer / Booklet: distributed in the following locations:
- Cultural scene
• Family & leisure
• Universities and colleges
• Music schools
• Gastronomy selection
They are located in opera houses, theatre, concert halls, museums, cinemas, bookstores and box offices – often in the middle of the foyer.